Background

Thursday 27 October 2011

I should be revising, but procrastination is sweet.

Just had a wonderful couple of days with a wonderful couple of girls!

My parents went to Germany over the weekend, so I got the wonderful opportunity to stay with a very lovely friend of mine and her family. We had a lot of laughs - rushing around, thinking, writing, praying, chatting, singing, making bracelets, laughing together, falling asleep during late night conversations. Awesome weekend.

Then, the next day my beautiful cousin came to stay :) The one that took the picture of the daisy, see last post. We had a girly night in - hair rollers, face masks, nail polishes, make-up, gossip and giggling. Such a funny three nights.


And I've been very excited for many reasons, one of which I will explain all in good time, faithful followers, all in good time.


Anyway, the main purpose of this post was to tell you about a new hobby of mine. I decided when messing around on the home PC that I should try and become a little more computer literate and make a lyrics video. So, after much pondering over the song, and a whole lot of frustration using Windows Movie Maker, I created this video, which I'm a little bit proud of. Take a look?


Sorry for not posting properly :/ Exams to revise for, places to go and people to meet and all that...


On that note, I've got to get off Blogger and go do something vaguely useful.
:)
Every blessing,
Lizzie xx

3 comments:

  1. That was really cute! Loved it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too should be revising. I've had all half term to study for my maths test and I've barely done anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for checking out my blog! Your blog is absolutely adorable :) Mind if I follow?
    Love always, JC :)
    http://jesuschick13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete