Background

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Blogging, Boxes & Being Me

Hey,

If you read my last post, thank you very much, I hope it gave you something to think about. It's occurred to me that perhaps I ought to tell you all a little bit about me and my blog.

Well, my name is Elizabeth. I'm just learning, writing, and being inspired through everything I believe in. I don't really know where I'm headed right now, but I'm ready to take whichever path life throws at me. I'll take it head first, fearless.
"Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission, but I'm ready to fly..."

This is a new beginning for me, and I'm going to tuck my faith into my pocket and follow my dreams. I'm not interested in following the crowd if the crowd's going in the wrong direction. I'm not going to put myself box, and no-one else is going to put me in it either.

I love writing. Anything. Creative pieces, deep and dark or sunny summer day musings, prayers, journal entries, advice, records, lists, anything. It's a fairly newfound passion of mine. I love the way words fit together, I love the English language... I just love it all.

So I guess that's why I started my blog. I feel there's a message I've got to get out to all of you, and a writing mission I've got to take myself on. So, I hope you continue to read my posts, I really, really, really appreciate that any of you will take a couple of minutes to read this, so thank you very much.

The blog will be a mix of my musings, thoughts, discoveries I make about life and just about anything that goes on in this crazy head of mine.

I'd really love you to contact me and tell me what you think of my blog, improvements you think I could or should make, or any information relating to anything I've written about, then I'd be so happy to hear from you, even if it's just to tell me I've made a typo.

If you want any advice, or simply somebody to listen about anything, please feel free to email me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

You can send me emails at justbeingme24@gmail.com 

Thank you, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment